Tuesday, April 3, 2012

a little trip . . .

Hi friends,
I am off for a couple of days down to my Mums as she has a birthday at Easter time so will be away from my computer for a few days . . .  
          a certain fluffy 4 - legged friend gets to stay home with his Dad    . . . .  so the "do not speak to me face" has been worn for a few days and I notice a new pink hat has miraculously disappeared from the bag I had packed it in to take away   . . .    of course no-one knows anything about it  . . . 
I will be taking my camera with me and hope to take LOTS of pics and have LOTS to share with you when I get back.  There are LOADS of Op shops along the way so am looking forward to some hunting and hope I find a few bargains.
A little footnote   . . .   I delivered the 2 bears (Midge & Phoebe) to their owner and she was MOST thrilled with them and really liked what I had made - SUCH a relief as am always a bit nervous when it comes to orders like that.
Wishing you all a wonderful, happy and safe Easter -  take care out there if you are travelling and be sure to EAT LOTS of chocolate (cos I will be !!!)
Lots of love, 
Julie & Mr Fluffy x x x

1 comment:

  1. Bless that darling Nero, he looks lovely in pink ;) Have a lovely Easter Julie!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, & thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts - I read and appreciate each and every one of your comments :-)
I always prefer to reply to your comments by email unless you are a no-reply-blogger in which case I will reply to your comments in this section here. Thanks so much for stopping by to read & comment on my blog x0x